Doom's Soundtrack Now For Sale

HardOCP News

[H] News
According to the game's composer, the DOOM soundtrack is now available for $10 on Google Play and iTunes. All you try-before-you-buy types out there can hit up YouTube to hear what you are missing. I've embedded one of the videos below. You're welcome. ;)

Saw that it was on sale last night...and I bought it right away. Definitely my favorite OST from a game in quite a while.

shit... Didn't know the music in the game was this good. None of the reviews I saw or read mentioned the music at all. Gonna have to get the game now.

Meh...while the music certainly fits the game, it is extremely simplistic in terms of actual talent.....It's got a good vibe to it, definitely, but on a level of difficulty, its like a 2-3 out of 10. I prefer heavier, harder, and faster stuff.

Finally! I've been waiting for this for a while now. Gordon said months ago that it would come. Ultraviolence is too cool.

Meh...while the music certainly fits the game, it is extremely simplistic in terms of actual talent.....It's got a good vibe to it, definitely, but on a level of difficulty, its like a 2-3 out of 10. I prefer heavier, harder, and faster stuff.

Hey look, its that guy...

I don't think I'd listen to it much on it's own, but I think it is fine for the game when you're concentrating on killing. Definitely simple for metal composition, most of the songs are based on 1 note. He got the atmosphere pretty damn good though.

They should have hired Thomas "Drop" Betrisey for the OST.

I don't think I'd listen to it much on it's own, but I think it is fine for the game when you're concentrating on killing. Definitely simple for metal composition, most of the songs are based on 1 note. He got the atmosphere pretty damn good though.

They should have hired Thomas "Drop" Betrisey for the OST.

Game music has to also loop well, which often means dialing back complexity.

Have a like for posting Sybreed up in here :borg:.

I think the sound track fit perfectly, I really enjoyed it. There are times where I wish I could just enjoy the instrumental portion of heavy/hard rock, like when driving on that long road by yourself barreling through the turns. I bought it and will be listening to it for some time!

To tell you the truth, listening to it now just makes me wish there was campaign DLC or co-op. The SP in this game was so spot-on.

Back