Doom3, my own personal army **SPOILER?**

cgrant26

2[H]4U
http://www.doom3boards.com/index.php?showtopic=53

This is so far the coolest mod I've seen for D3.
PHEAR MY ARMY! heh, heh :)

shot00129.jpg

shot00180.jpg

shot00187.jpg

shot00191.jpg

shot00194.jpg

its a gay mod and a gay idea for those of u that dont know how a game is supposed to be played. But whatever floats ur boat.

Pvt. Potter said:
its a gay mod and a gay idea for those of u that dont know how a game is supposed to be played. But whatever floats ur boat.

I've beat it twice already, this just enhances the replay value and makes for some really cool scenes. Now kindly quit crapping on my thread.

looking at ur health and armor u were prolly newb enough to have thrown it into god mode too.

Pvt. Potter said:
looking at ur health and armor u were prolly newb enough to have thrown it into god mode too.

Haha, so what? I was just testing the mod at this point. It was a lot easier to do in GM.
The whole purpose here was to get some good screenies and to test the mod. I was also trying to figure out how many bots it took to destroy my FPS and what the limitations were. (for example, bots will not get on most elevators) I just wanted to share the screenies and mod because I thought they looked neat. You act as if your offended, like your a cheff and I just put Kechup on the steak you cooked.

retardedchicken said:
i hope you get OWNED by the 2 spider/human demons ahead of you

;) I already owned them twice legit and once more with the bot mod. The bot VS spider Boss fight made for a really cool demo too. :)

Pvt. Potter said:
Pvt. Potter said:
Your opinion isnt the same as everyone elses. ;) Cool mod btw, checking it out now.

cool idea.

I mean, common. This is a military base. You'd think sentries would be more prevelant.

Any mod, by definition changes "the way the game was meant to be played" hence why it is called a mod(ification).

You could say the same for a Coop mode mod, but I'd like to see that (one that works right)

BlackCoffee said:
stupid mod in my opinion, but whatever is cool.

agreed, it looks cool but is stupid since it will kill the gameplay

one will just be watching the robots do the work, which will get boring after a time

Aztlan said:

one will just be watching the robots do the work, which will get boring after a time
Lol in the few points in the game where u do have them, i would find myself getting jealous

Aztlan said:

What would be cool though would be a complete mod of the game where you put in a new storyline, more baddies, and your own personal army of marines and such in a way where it's still hard as hell... maybe make something CoD style (army of demons, army of humans, mix of creepy solo work then a burst of massive death dealing action0

Essentially it would be a completely different game, but that might be more fun.

Charles said:
What would be cool though would be a complete mod of the game where you put in a new storyline, more baddies, and your own personal army of marines and such in a way where it's still hard as hell... maybe make something CoD style (army of demons, army of humans, mix of creepy solo work then a burst of massive death dealing action0

Essentially it would be a completely different game, but that might be more fun.
delta labs 4 and on should be solo though, maybe have the 2 hellknights throw a plasma ball at ur men...

Pvt. Potter said:
delta labs 4 and on should be solo though, maybe have the 2 hellknights throw a plasma ball at ur men...

I say, remake all the textures of the marines as angels with halos and remake the original battle in heaven against lucifer

Haha, how about Bots Gone Wild. You walk in a room full of bots that are all trying to shoot anything that moves, including each other. You run around in the crossfire trying to survive and kill all the bots.

cgrant26 said:
Haha, how about Bots Gone Wild. You walk in a room full of bots that are all trying to shoot anything that moves, including each other. You run around in the crossfire trying to survive and kill all the bots.

Can you even kill the bots?...the two or three bots I remember never went down while helping me.

megawzrd said:
Can you even kill the bots?...the two or three bots I remember never went down while helping me.
Lol ya u can i killed mine because i was jealous of its skill, If i recall it took 3 or 4 shot gun blasts from close range.

6 or 7 well placed flashlight blows will drop one. One annoying thing about this mod is when you spawn numerous bots, they tend to clump up and block you in. one bot in your way will back out of the way, but when a bot is blocking it, it can't move. Thats when it's time to get some chainsaw practice in..

cgrant26 said:
You act as if your offended, like your a cheff and I just put Kechup on the steak you cooked.

Hey. What's wrong with ketchup on steak?

Neat looking mod, btw... I'm checking out mods myself now to try and get my $50 worth out of this damn game. sigh.

Back