doom3 dvd

Stugots

Supreme [H]ardness
has anybody managed to get all 3 doom3 cd's onto 1 dvd yet? ive been trying all day but even when i combine all the files on the same disc, it keeps asking for disc2.

use Alcohol 120% disc emulator... create images and burn them onto a disk and use the emulator to change "discs"

Put your originals in the box and store it on the shelf for later when the dvd working copy dies.

Forcefed14psi said:
use Alcohol 120% disc emulator... create images and burn them onto a disk and use the emulator to change "discs"

Put your originals in the box and store it on the shelf for later when the dvd working copy dies.

no, i meant to combine the install files so it will install without asking to change discs. i was able to do this with farcry, and all the bg1942's fine.

I hear they are bringing out the collectors edition on DVD. Apparently it features 20 NEW storage lockers. Also the story is apparently MUCH better in the collectors edition because the percentage of the PDA e-mails that are about storage locker codes is up from 80% to 90%! I heard a rumour that an ATI employee is trying to hack the code to provide 100% storage locker e-mail content on the PDAs in the game so the level of immersion and interactivity with the environment is supposed to be AWESOME!1!!1!

And there is a h4x going around that can make all 5 of the living NPCs in the retail version of the game mention storage locker codes, instead of just 4 of them.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!1!1!

Finkus said:
I hear they are bringing out the collectors edition on DVD. Apparently it features 20 NEW storage lockers. Also the story is apparently MUCH better in the collectors edition because the percentage of the PDA e-mails that are about storage locker codes is up from 80% to 90%! I heard a rumour that an ATI employee is trying to hack the code to provide 100% storage locker e-mail content on the PDAs in the game so the level of immersion and interactivity with the environment is supposed to be AWESOME!1!!1!

And there is a h4x going around that can make all 5 of the living NPCs in the retail version of the game mention storage locker codes, instead of just 4 of them.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!1!1!

wtf? are you on crack?

Collectors edition? ahhh okay. I will believe it when I see it. :) Then I will play it.

acascianelli said:
has anybody managed to get all 3 doom3 cd's onto 1 dvd yet? ive been trying all day but even when i combine all the files on the same disc, it keeps asking for disc2.

Yep, followed the directions exactly and burned to DVD. Uninstalled my copy of Doom 3 and used the DVD. Installed perfectly first time around. :)

Back