doom3 already warezed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicious1

n00b
funny a friend of mine has doom3 already he final cd's .. its 3 Cd's long. can this even be?... only 3 Cd's i thought it would be at least as big as far cry....which is a full DVD...(well 3+GB anyway

Catch22sk8r said:
im surprised it took them this long..
Didn't take long, you just haven't been paying attention. ;) This whole Doom]I[ warez thing has really been beaten to death all day to day. Just let it go.

i just got the cracked version from a friend. I don't know how the hell they fit this game on three cd's but i assure you....its on three cd's. game looks and plays great. I'm still buying a copy cuz i believe in rewarding id software's hard work ;)

they didnt put it on a DVD because there's about 9 zillion more people that own a CD-ROM... it's the same reason as asking why they didn't release it for the mac?

why bother? mac users don't really count. if you want to make money you aim for these things called "installed bases".

hit google, it'll all become crystal clear.

bjork said:
they didnt put it on a DVD because there's about 9 zillion more people that own a CD-ROM... it's the same reason as asking why they didn't release it for the mac?

why bother? mac users don't really count. if you want to make money you aim for these things called "installed bases".

hit google, it'll all become crystal clear.

They ARE releasing it for Mac.

Mac and Linux actually. If I remember right they had about a 2:1 compression so the game on your harddrive is still around 3GB.

EDIT CIWS - As per the rules, not for discussion here.

(18) You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back