Doom is $19.99 @Gamestop. PC/PS4/XBOne

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Doom is $19.99. PC, XBOne, PS4
Search | GameStop

Amazon has the Collector's Edition for $44.71.
https://www.amazon.com/Doom-Collectors-PC/dp/B01BG1O75A?

91SQ6mI4l8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I was too slow, no more shipping, but it may be in stock at a local store. Not near me of course.

Unfortunately none of the stores near me have it in stock for PC. If anybody is going to pick up a copy and wants to grab me one (for the steam code) I'll pay $25 :)

Unfortunately none of the stores near me have it in stock for PC. If anybody is going to pick up a copy and wants to grab me one (for the steam code) I'll pay $25 :)

The store I bought from is now sold out. There are two more stores but they are on the other side of town. Otherwise I would have got it for you.

The store I bought from is now sold out. There are two more stores but they are on the other side of town. Otherwise I would have got it for you.
Unfortunately the places around me refuse to pricematch.

Thanks anyways.

I priced matched @ BestBuy as my local GameStop did not have the game in stock. No problems with price match.

Unfortunately the places around me refuse to pricematch. Nice that your places will though!

The store closest to me didn't have it in stock, so they had another store ship it to them. Picking up today - great deal!

just played for about an hr and wow...ultra quality on the x34 predator gtx 1070.... EYE CANDY at its fullest!... i honestly dont see the need for a gtx 1080. it runs smoooth everything turned up

Ill look into it. I like the Devs work in terms of optimizing this game, but honestly not a fan unless its this cheap.

Haven't been impressed with Doom. Gameplay seems a bit unbalanced. Not enough powerups/health drops it seems.

Well, my store is out, so I said screw it for if I bought it from the site Id have to pay shipping too, so I just got it from HRK and paid $29 for the Down Load version from steam, got a DLC with it, and 2 free games as well instead of just getting the game only on a disc, so I got 4 things and didnt even have to pay tax on top of it all as well :O

Successful bestbuy price match for me norwalk, ct
Same for me. Just showed the cashier my phone with GameStop deal at checkout and they price matched with no questions.

Go to your local Best Buy if your Game Stop is out of stock.

Damn. Not a bad price. I hopped on the collector's edition for $45 a week or two ago because that was the lowest price at the time but I definitely didn't need the collectible stuff, just wanted the game before I got involved in classes. I wish this deal was available then.

These are the dlc's I got with my order...

• One Unique and Customizable Demon-themed armor set with three skin variations
  • Six metallic paint colors (*can be applied to weapons or armor)
  • Three id® logo patterns (*can be applied to weapons and armor)
  • Six Hack Modules (*instantly unlocked consumable perks used during MP matches)
and I got Queen's Quest, and Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book II : The Village as my free games

Bought this as well. We'll worth the 20 bucks!
Evn the snapmap portion of the game has me very interested.

Back