Doom III - 34.90 - GoGamers

Wow, thats below cost for me. Most places have to pay 45 per unti for doom3.

It says "import retail box". What the hell does that mean? I might buy a couple copies and then try to resell if it's possible.

twyztyr said:
It says "import retail box". What the hell does that mean? I might buy a couple copies and then try to resell if it's possible.

don't bother buying and reselling, your profit will be small.

I actually meant to friends and such. Not looking to make a huge profit. If I was wanting to make a lot of money, I'd just get another job...but fuck that.

twyztyr said:

When I purchased Diablo II from them way back it came with a cd and instructions shrinkwrapped together, fyi ymmv

qpid said:
When I purchased Diablo II from them way back it came with a cd and instructions shrinkwrapped together, fyi ymmv

Yeah, I know a lot of their stuff is OEM type stuff, but being that it says "import retail box" means that it's in a box of some sort. I've heard a lot of great things about the vendor, so I'm not thinking they'd screw people.

I order from GoGamer all the time. I just ordered Far Cry, UT2004, Lords of the Realm III and some others a while back.

You'll get a normal boxed version of DOOM 3 if you order from GoGamer. They import quite a bit of their merchandise from European channels so thats why it says import. Alot of the time you will see then come in a DVD hard case. DOOM 3 however is retail boxed.

They are probably able to get copies cheaper imported and alot of the time games release earlier in Europe then they do in the states.

On GoGamer, they list how the game is packaged so all you have to do is LOOK.

I just ordered one today - the website showed it as a 48 hour sale so the price will change before it arrives at my house. With shipping it was $40 + change.

bought doomIII and call of duty. ill let you guys know how it is when it comes in, probably wed or thursday.

got mine today. definately an import, but came in box (cd key was on manual, not case). CD case was a bit f'd to hell (the clips that hold disc 2 were all broken off.

Having a bit of trouble installing it because my dvd-burner needs cleaning, but i'll manage.

I got mine yesterday too. The box looks pretty much the same except for the ESRB rating. My cd case was also messed up, the clips in the center "3cd" thing were all broken off. Anyway we can get a replacement CD Case from id or anywhere else?

BTW it installed perfectly, no scratches on the cds.

and too the case was F&*ked the clips for cd 1 & 2 where broke off, but it installed and it is a great game.

seems like all these are broken. you think we can get together and make gogamers or id replace the case insert?

Back