• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Doom 3 Ultra Extreme Quality (mod)?

Balthazar

n00b
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
57
I was over at Actriontrip.com and they mentioned the new Doom 3 modpack that Boomtown has put together. One of the items the modpack has is an ultra extreme quality mode. This supposedly creates even further shadowing. Has anyone tried it? If so, what kind of performance hit do you get and is it worth it?

I am at work right now, so I can't try it...otherwise, I would....
 
I guess by the lack of response and the number of views...that would be a no. When I get home tonight I will try it and let everyone know. ;)
 
Yea it just adds self shadowing and all of that jazz. Not worth it IMO.
 
Is this "mod" different from the config file setting that enables the player shadow? Because I enabled it without any issues...
 
Back
Top