How to solve problem with sound fall in Doom 3??? Sound returns back after restarting game or command "vid_restart" in console????
Configuration of computer:
ATHLON 2500 XP+, EPOX 8RDA(without pluses and etc.)-NFORCE 2, with built-in sound, adding to this I have AUDIGY 2, but this sound card, how i understood, doom 3 doesn't uses!! videocard: Radeon 9800 pro 128 mb, .. 1 GB RAM, and I have 6 speakers from Creative.
Option Surround Speakers is on, if this option is off - doom 3 goes without problems
In control panel settings are: 5.1 speakers, tested on other settings - effect is the same, sound crash.
Please help me, i want to play doom 3 with good sound, without problems, i want enjoy this game
Sorry for my bad english, i from Belarus
Configuration of computer:
ATHLON 2500 XP+, EPOX 8RDA(without pluses and etc.)-NFORCE 2, with built-in sound, adding to this I have AUDIGY 2, but this sound card, how i understood, doom 3 doesn't uses!! videocard: Radeon 9800 pro 128 mb, .. 1 GB RAM, and I have 6 speakers from Creative.
Option Surround Speakers is on, if this option is off - doom 3 goes without problems
In control panel settings are: 5.1 speakers, tested on other settings - effect is the same, sound crash.
Please help me, i want to play doom 3 with good sound, without problems, i want enjoy this game
Sorry for my bad english, i from Belarus