Doom 3 Screenshots...Finished game , so it MAY contain mild spoilers No 56k....

skinegibbs

Limp Gawd
shot00001.jpg

shot00002.jpg

shot00003.jpg

shot00004.jpg

shot00005.jpg

shot00006.jpg

0041.jpg

The only thing I haven't seen yet is that last pic...so I must be getting really close...blah...I'm tired...will finish it in the morning...

Like most games it started off "oh wow look at the graphics!" then turned quickly to "I'm tired of walking around looking for stuff" but then swung right into "wow this is awesome, and the story is really getting good"...

And that's where I'll leave it till tomorrow...

I figured as much...I beat the tank dude...and I'm wandering around unlocking more doors again...I probably have a couple more hours to go tomorrow...

someone lock this damn post or nuke it..

i'm at work on tripple T1's coming down and talk about slow loading of pictures... what are you hosting thse things on?? dialup?

Forcefed14psi said:
someone lock this damn post or nuke it..

i'm at work on tripple T1's coming down and talk about slow loading of pictures... what are you hosting thse things on?? dialup?
pics loaded fast for me, dunno wtf you're talking about.

my eyes
they bleed
how many more of those red visions are there ?
I got to the 2nd level something .. after you learn about that device that splits some chemical into hydrogen and oxygen

how many levels total is doom 3? How long is it taking people to beat?

oh .. gotta wait couple more days before i can play ..booo

thanks for pics

saturnine2 said:
SPOILER:

How do you beat the final boss, the cyberdemon? I've been screwing around for an hour or so shooting him with everything Ive got (including the soulcube). :confused:

Took me 5 mins to beat him. Kill the shit that spawns, when then the soul cube recharges, unleash it on him.

MFZ said:
Took me 5 mins to beat him. Kill the shit that spawns, when then the soul cube recharges, unleash it on him.
Thnx, just figured that out like 5min before you posted. The ending could have been a bit longer though :(

MFZ said:

damn it
i been shooting at it like a mad man
thanks for this info
hopefully the last last boss wont be such a pain in the ass

Doom3sp1.jpg

Heres the first boss in the game, with all her graphical sweetness. 4xaa/16xaf with 1280x1024 res. on BFG 6800 ultra.

well here are my screens
I already finished the game, with a 9800 pro 1280X1024 resulution, 8X Af
medium settings

For those of you that have played through the game, did you notice any parts of the Doom 3 Alpha in the final game?

s_s256 said:
For those of you that have played through the game, did you notice any parts of the Doom 3 Alpha in the final game?

There were only fragments of certin rooms that I remember seeing from the alpha (certain areas of the alpha were kind of integrated with parts of the game). But other than that, its pretty much totally different.. Most of the weapons have changed greatly also.

Back