• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Doom 3 Resolution Won't Stay?

Vezra

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
138
Anyone else having this problem? I'm using an 9800 Pro and when I try to set my Resolution up it reverts back to 640x480. It says Doom 3 will use these settings when I exit the game. But when I return it goes back to 640x480. Maybe that is why you people with 9700 and below cards are saying that you are setting the Res. up high and don't notice that it is changing back? Anyway anyone know a fix for this?
 
Back
Top