• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Doom 3 Gaming on the Big Screen

Edwood

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 27, 2001
Messages
1,326
I have a Samsung HLN467 46" DLP HDTV rear projection TV.

I have used a HTPC on it and it supports 1280x720 easily.

Does Doom 3 support 1280x720?

I have a Radeon X800 Pro on order, and should hopefully be here at the end of this week.

I would loooooooove to play Doom 3 in my home theater setup.

-Ed
 
I dont have that big a screen, but I am dieing to play Doom³ on my 21.3 inch Samsung SyncMaster here. (Yeah, its an LCD... yeah I know I know!) Should look pretty nice!
 
This more of a Gaming forum question, then a video card question.

But the answere is yes.

try this:


seta r_customaspect "1"
seta r_customheight "768"
seta r_customwidth "1280"
seta r_mode "-1"
vid_restart
 
Back
Top