DOOM 3 DVD Edition?

If they were going to have one... wouldn't we be able to preorder one by now?

I already have Doom 3 preordered @ ebgames.com, and it's the only listing for D3 that they have. I was hoping they would have a DVD edition... if suddenly one shows up, I guess I could quickly cancel my current preorder and switch to the other one... but I would *think* it would be listed for preorder, if they were going to plan one.

from what i have heard there will be no dvd version, but you never know, they might supprise us all

That would still be messed up for those of us that have ordered the regular version of the game assuming it comes in cds. I would hope that they would have an option as to which version we would want IF they will have a DVD version.

the people at the planetdoom fourm are pretty sure there won't be a dvd version. Todd H id's CEO said there wouldn't be.

However i don't see why they couldn't make a DVD edition for GOTY or something special, their just won't be one at the release date.

I will probably just make my own DVD version once i get the cds:p

IF I like the game enough, then I might be inclined to buy a special edition if it came out on DVD...even though I would already have bought the cd rom version.

Back