Doom 3 and Cats 4.10

Netrat33

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
4,894
Anyone notice more shimmering? or is this just my setup and I messed up somewhere

I'm NOT talking about the floor issue because that seems to have disappeared. I mean more along the lines of vertical lines (making a door, pipe, wall, stuff like that)

I can't remember if i saw that with the 4.9s
Obviously I can just reinstall the 4.9s and see if it was there

I tried with and without the AI

Then again I never played doom3 after installing the 1.1 patch so I don't know if that "triggered" something
 
I never even knew there was a 1.1 patch for Doom 3. :p

whats it supposed to do (or fix)?
 
Hmm don't remember any shimmering just the moire effect with the 4.9's
 
yea that moire effect i believe is gone (brain checked at door..that was the term I was meaning)

hmm any suggestions?
Am I alone?! I don't want to be alone ;)
 
*standing in the rain...alone*

so i can tell by the overwhelming responses *crickets*

that I'm alone in this....sigh.
 
Ozzeign:

The 1.1 update for DOOM 3 includes a number of improvements and fixes for both single player and multiplayer components. The update also includes a new "Dedicated Server" executable. Please see the "update_readme.txt" file for a complete list of changes.
 
notice how the reflection on the edges is "shiney, dull shiney"

well that moves up an down a lot
and on last jpg on of the corners shows how at an angle it isn't there

Doom3 specs are at 4x AA 1280x1024 high quality

this is all on the first stage (after the scan and in the cafe area)
this happened in more areas too
 
Bump


Anyone? I posted pictures now too :)

Also I noticed the same thing in Farcry
 
I'm not sure which one are the 8.07s, but I did go down to the 4.9s to see if the problem was there and it still was
 
Back
Top