• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

DOOM (2016) PC version for $ 6.60 cheapest

DAMN good game for $7. I paid $30 I think and loved it. That's a steal.
 
was about to post that and im sure there will be one after that and then another...
 
I paid $41 for my copy on 9/24/2016. It did come in a giant box with a statue in it though,
IMG_0698.JPG
 
Back
Top