Don't you realize AMD is Bull$!it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NulloModo

Supreme [H]ardness
excuse my french, but why are there even AMD !!!!!!s anymore? Conroe goes domestic violence style against even the vaulted FX60. Time you admitted the truth, that Intel is and forever will be the best CPU company on earth.

NulloModo said:
Intel is and forever will be the best CPU company on earth.

no offence man but its like saying this:
NVIDIA will forever be the best VGA company FOREVER

all this does is makes the other company work even harder for the next time. Driving up
performance. Driving down prices. etc.

I am no AMD fanb0y, nor am I an Intel fanb0y. Both companies make decent chips and beat eachother at different times, what is wrong with that? Its competition.

Intel fanb0ys are just as bad. You are a prime example of that. pledging allegiance to any company is idiotic.

where has Intel been lately? ..is Conroe out yet?

..hmm

my only real question is ..why did it take Intel so long to "get back in the game".

I hope Conroe comes out as scheduled , and it lives up to all the hype.. if it does, I just might jump back over to Intel (had fun with my 2.4c chip @ 3.6ghz default v's under a vapo)

competition is good for you and me (joe consumer)

Viva La Intel/AMD!

[F]old|[H]ard

I think either you are either,

a) Making a poor attempt at a joke
b) Trolling
or
c) A total idiot

do you stop supporting your football team when it looses?
no

so amd supporters will still support amd adn intel supporters will still support intel

end of discussion.

NulloModo, the trolling/flamebaiting stops right now or you will get a vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back