dont touch nicehash

mkrohn

2[H]4U
yes its back but read the words carefully. The balance they owe doesn't have any promise of being paid out in any way. They have simply said they'll announce by 1/31 when/if any funds will be returned.

Don't be an idiot and just stay far far away from these scammers.

Something not right. What is this they are going non profit ?? Why not show us
our old balances ??

Think ill stick with my pool mining for now.

Right now from how i am reading it they are going to do a ponzi scheme till they can
get the funds back. I dont think any investors.. Wanting to build up funds for payback
is how i read it. Waiting on paper work..... yea right !!!

Nicehash’ old wallets are gone. They can return and function even if they don’t pay everyone back.

o_OThey’ve said they are paying back miners and sellers.

Formally stated.

o_OThey’ve said they are paying back miners and sellers.

Formally stated.
They've said the plan for repayment will be announced by 1/31. This is in no way a real promise. This is someday the ponzi scheme gets lets enough that you'll get your money back MAYBE.

I'd hold off on doing any mining with them until you get your payment back at the supposed 1/31 date - when their "international investors" kick in.

It really doesn't sound sketchy at all.

Transfer your coins, if you get them back. Mine with them with caution and do your due diligence to pull out as much as possible. You never want to go balls deep and regret your life choices.

My old balance shows in the DashBoard, .076. I will mine and pull when I can funds if they have the highest returns.

they are paying really good right now but im sticking with mph for the cheaper fees and in long run will be same or better then nicehash by cashing out to ltc.

Luckily I didn't lose that much. I always pulled mine out as I could. There's been too many in the past where peoples wallets just go away.

sucked for me i was about to be paid the friday befor they got hacked i mean i didnt lose as much as others but still sucked.

Back