don't really know where this could go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

InvictuS

Limp Gawd
as in the title...but i figure you guys knew more about this kind of crap.

all right here's the story, i sold a couple of my crap on ebay, blah blah blah shipped it out, everything was good, now i get a complaint of some guy in canada(i shipped a $120 camera to him, via USPS, slowest way blah blah), complaining that he has not recieved it (i don't know this because for the life of me I only have the reciept and not the tracking paper (of which i have it for every other single one :mad: ), but they've already refunded $115 of my money, and i'm scared that he's going to deposit it and run, and then he'll ALSO have my freaking camera....is there anything I can do?? Do you know if i can get the tracking # from the USPS guy? I already tried once but he said that it's not unlikely that customs can hold the package for 2 weeks or more. Is there ANY way POSSIBLE to get my money or camera back??? I'm in desperate need for some help cuz I'm 15 and $120 smackers is a big hit.

Man, you should read the rules...eBay questions don't go here. Even if you paid for tracking it won't have it once it hits the border and stuff to Canada can take forever via the postal service, tell dude to be patient. I once waited 6 weeks for a package of waterblock hardware to get to me from Ontario.

InvictuS said:
as in the title...but i figure you guys knew more about this kind of crap.

all right here's the story,

i sold a couple of my crap on ebay, blah blah blah shipped it out,

Mistake #1 . - We don't help on sales that did not originate on [H]ardforum

everything was good, now i get a complaint of some guy in canada
Not surprising

(i shipped a $120 camera to him, via USPS, slowest way blah blah),
USPS shipping to canada is best. UPS will levy taxes against you.

complaining that he has not recieved it (i don't know this because for the life of me I only have the reciept and not the tracking paper (of which i have it for every other single one :mad: ),
Tell him to wait.

but they've already refunded $115 of my money,
If they've REFUNDED $115 of your money... (Who.. paypal? USPS?)
then why are you scared?

and i'm scared that he's going to deposit it and run, and then he'll ALSO have my freaking camera....
Again.. if you've been REFUNDED...... I'm confused.

is there anything I can do?? Do you know if i can get the tracking # from the USPS guy?
No, the USPS guy does not have your tracking #. If you sent something with a tracking #, the USPS clerk *GAVE YOU A RECEIPT*... if you didn't get a receipt, then there wasn't tracking info.

I already tried once but he said that it's not unlikely that customs can hold the package for 2 weeks or more.

Is there ANY way POSSIBLE to get my money or camera back??? I'm in desperate need for some help cuz I'm 15 and $120 smackers is a big hit.

According to you, you've GOT your money back (except for $5 of it...)

madmat said:
Man, you should read the rules...eBay questions don't go here. Even if you paid for tracking it won't have it once it hits the border and stuff to Canada can take forever via the postal service, tell dude to be patient. I once waited 6 weeks for a package of waterblock hardware to get to me from Ontario.
The buyer's all ready gotten his refund.

To the OP:

I'm really not trying to be a dickhead, but I think you should discuss this with you parents since it was probably their credit card used to setup the account. The next thing you need to do is not buy and sell shit online until you're 18 with your own credit card and reputation to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back