• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dont know which ATI driver for my NOTEBOOK, please help.

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 8, 2003
Messages
4,628
I was told to use omegadrivers for my notebook, but which driver would you all use? This is my FIRST ATI card, just some quick help would really be thanked.... Do I want 5.4, 5.5's? Also, is installing these drivers like installing NVIDIA drivers, do I use driver cleaner before the install?
 
Just wait a couple of days until cats 5.6 are released, they supposed to give a free boost in some games :D

0ldmX
 
You can install the drivers right on top of each other.
I normaly use driver cleaner though.
 
Back
Top