• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dolphin Pind/Tank Master Pumps

look like good pumps... i'de fire off an e-mail to the componey first to find out if they are magneticly shielded befor i ordered... but thats just me... ;) (un-magneticly shielded + harddrives in close proximity=bad) other wise they look like good pumps...

good luck

thore
 
I just ordered this pump. I got two of 'em. One for me, and one for a friend. This is going to be my first watercooling setup, but he already has one. The pump is not going to be inside of my computer, so I'm not worried about shielding. I'm going to do something like a Koolance EXOS, but the rad box will be on the floor, and the pump will be inside of it. There is a lot to think about with this thing, but I'm getting is slowly.
 
let me know how that pump works. i need to buy a pump soon and i like the looks of the dp560/650/800, just got to decide how much flow i want.

the specs look sweet on those pumps, especially for the price.
 
Back
Top