Dogfight (aerial combat game) @ STEAM $1.50 on Monday

Epiik

Limp Gawd
ss_688c68d30fdbac3020a276be036f8744285f89a9.600x338.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/42500/

There haven't been many plane pvp games lately and this one looks pretty good. Anyways, it's going to be $1.50 on Monday and there's lots of interest so the player base should be very active for a while at least.

edit: Game is called Dogfighter, not dogfight.

Last edited:
I bought this on the last sale.. I think 5 bucks.. not sure. Either way, its an awesome game.

I just download demo and it's okay and nobody online for multiplayer I just played earlier today.

phatbx133

I really wanted to get this when it was $5, but had too many backlogged games. I'l definitely be getting it at $1.50.

Folks dissed it the last time it was on sale, but a buck fifty - I'll give it a whirl for that.

(edit: Hey OP - How did you know what is coming Monday?)

Yeah it's up at a couple blog sites and a bunch of deal sites. And the official Dogfighter site announces a STEAM sale in the UK but since it's STEAM it'll be U.S. too.

I've played the demo and I really didn't think it was good, but for $1.50 I'll get it anyway

Is it usually possible to find out about steam sales in advance?

I tried this with a mouse and no matter what I did, the controls seemed wonky. I have to assume this requires a stick?

Wasn't terribly impressed with the demo. However, it's a buck fity. Can't pass that up.

I'd buy a pile of digital dog doo for 150 pennies, and have done so on numerous occasions.

looks like fun. Ill buy if it becomes available at 1.50. It still shows up 14.00 bucks right now.

edit: i see the link now, price/time still is a bit unclear... and I'm curious at the phrase "steam allowed us to put this game on sale"... eh?

Last edited:
before we call fail look at the ad. it doesn't the price in US dollars except as an after thought. so maybe its not good for the states.

Back