• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

does this mobo overclock

Lunasea112

n00b
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
25
is it possible to overclock a asus m2a-vm amd motherboard... i have and athlon 64 x2 6000+ attached to it
 
I'm sure it's possible; I'm not aware of any non-OEM ASUS boards without any overclocking options. I doubt you'd be able to get too much out of your chip though considering it's already running at a very high speed for an A64.
 
Back
Top