Does this look right?

By default you won't actually see a BSOD, the system will just reboot.

Go to Start, right click my computer, properties, Advanced System Settings, Startup and Recovery Settings. Uncheck "Automatically Restart"

I can't see your pic at work, but is the system Memtest stable?

my best guess is that your right on the edge of whats stable for the voltage with your overclock.. might want to try bumping it up to 1.45 or 1.46v..

Why are all your voltages REALLY screwed up?

3.3v shows 4.08v
+5v shows 3.34v
+12v shows 3.17v

I'd start using a different monitoring utility.

Why are all your voltages REALLY screwed up?

3.3v shows 4.08v
+5v shows 3.34v
+12v shows 3.17v

I'd start using a different monitoring utility.

its probably the motherboard reporting stuff wrong.. if you notice there at 2 unused sensors.. the second one thats at -127 Celsius.. that should be the system temp.. but the motherboards not reporting it..

yes, the readings seem to be off, that's why I was asking how acurate AMD overdrive was.It's been a while since i've used it bu is sandra any better? You guys have any recommendations for montitoring programs?

its usually pretty accurate since its reading directly from the chipset and south bridge.. but you can double check the readings with speedfan if you want.. the voltages show up at the bottom of the speefan window with a little more detail on what each voltage is.. but the fact that its an asus motherboard id blame the screwed up readings on asus since i cant remember the last time asus has ever released a correct bios with correct sensor readings on an amd motherboard..

Back