• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Does this exist ? Harddrive Enclosure / Removable Tray combo.

sirsleepsalot

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
69
I'm wondering if this exists. I don't recall seeing any, but I haven't been up to date for a while either.

What I'd be looking for is a hard drive tray that could be used to easily remove the drive from a case, and that just slides into an external drive enclosure effectively making it possible to swap from internal to external drive almost instantly.
 
Thanks, I didn't know they had internal trayless docks for drives. This is something I'll look into.
 
That's exactly what I'm looking for, but in a 3.5" format (as the price of a 2TB drive isn't that high anymore).
 
Back
Top