Does this deserve a neutral or negative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPOSCORP

[H]F Junkie
(PLEASE EXCUSE THE LONG THREAD, but the other trader called me out in his current thread saying I backed out, which is a clear lie and I don't appreciate that)

I made a deal with a trader, that consisted of my cash and video card for his CPU and Motherboard.

I told him that would like to ship to his paypal confirmed address, and if I sent him $.05 extra, he could send me $.05 back and we could each ship to the address provided.
(I usually generate my shipping info thru paypal, since its cheaper and automatically emails the buyer when the item shipping info is generated)

The other trader said it "seemed like alot of jumping through hoops" but agreed to it when I explained why, and that "usually his transactions are completed and shipped by now."

I told him it wont slow me down at all, so I sent the paypal, he sent $.05, I generated the label and shipped out the next day.
(When I logged in to generate the label, I missed the part were his address was not confirmed after all it seems.)

(deal made and paypal sent June 14th, I shipped out June 15th.)

On June 17th, I asked the trader if he shipped yet, and he said he was working a lot worst case would ship June 19th.

On June 19th, my package comes back as "no such address" he emails me and says the " It seems that it used an unconfirmed address is why. I cannot seem to find out how to remove that either. It only shows up under shipping address when i send money. Here is what it shows under Address which is the correct one."

On June 20, I email him and state that "I dont mind shipping it again, but as I paid $8.84 out of pocket the first time I shipped, would you agree with my thinking that it is only fair that you pay for the 2nd shipping attempt?"

He emails me backing stating "If you would have read my previous email it outlined it clearly. This is an address in my profile which i cannot edit or remove. I sent you a screen capture of my addresses i can edit both of which are the same and confirmed. I looked at the paypal transaction. It says UNCONFIRMED next to the address as well. I didnt pay attention cause i have never put such address in that i can remember and have never had this issue before. I dont really think its fair to make me pay second round shipping if its only 8 dollars but if its that big of a deal i guess i will. I feel your already getting the better end on this deal initially. Id rather have the money over that card anyways. Ill ship your stuff out today."

So, here is the bottom line:
He admits that he didnt pay attention to which address Paypal sent me, "cause i have never put such address in that i can remember."

He doesn't think he is at fault, and believe it is okay for me to pay A SECOND TIME to ship to him.

He insinuates that since I am getting such a great deal from you, I should just take my lumps and pay again.

He said he usually does his deals fast, yet, I pay him ASAP, ship my box out ASAP, and get it back because of HIS MISTAKEN ADDRESS, and he still has not shipped my stuff out yet even though he told me "Worst case wednesday." (June 19)

My last message to him was, he can feel free to send me back my money and sell his stuff elsewhere.

His last response to me was:
Ill think over what i want to do and let you know by the end of the day with a tracking number or an email.

That last email was enough for me to demand my money back, and as of this time this is posted, all he has done is call me out in his thread and not refunded my money.

Having traded with you before in a similar type deal, I can say that is no extra hoops to go through. I also agree that is a good method for trade + cash deals.

I also know you can choose the address to ship to when you send money via paypal, unless it's a gift.

I also believe that if you are sending money, you should take responsibility for verifying the information. Especially your mailing address. Had it went to another real address and someone else received the merchandise, you as a seller are protected.

If you do receive the refund without a Paypal claim, this should be a neutral feedback at worst.

This doesn't sound like a mistake or a lapse in judement.

I wouldnt do further deals with him, thats for sure.

So you told him to refund your money and he can sale his items. Then he came back with he'll think it over? And since he's not shipped anything to you yet, that sounds like a dick move to me. I'd probably slap him with a negative and call it a day. Especially since you explained why you wanted to use paypal for shipping address reasons.

It's up to you in the end though. If he refunds your shipping cost, then I'd maybe leave a neutral. But if you are out money, that's a negative to me.

Thanks for the feedback and kind words all.
I don't want to mention his name, but it is easy to find as he is still lying about me in his thread, at the same time admitting that he has my money still........he emailed he would refund me shortly, but nothing at the time of this post. I told him he has 60 minutes before I file a claim with paypal, since he obviously has enough time to email me back and forth 7 TIMES already.

I hate leaving negative or neutrals, and try so I try hard to work stuff out and be as nice as possible.
But as was mentioned, when someone just starts acting like a ****, then all bets are off.

However, as someone who has been hit once or twice with negative RETALIATORY feedback which was later removed, I always post here to double check with other traders because if I am wrong, I will own up to it and take my lumps.

DPOSCORP if it were me I would file a paypal claim on him immediately for a refund. People like him should not be trading and in the end I feel he deserves a negative at best. Dont hold someones cash hostage because of your mistake.....

I'll be honest, the last couple times I sent payment for something with Paypal, it asked me to select my shipping address from a list of about 10 choices. About half a dozen of those choices were PREVIOUS addresses I have lived at over the years or were somehow associated with my Paypal account. Several were address that I have never used before or were never associated with my account. At least one of them was an invalid address.

I don't know what Paypal is trying to pull, but after a payment/shipping debacle with eBay where I forgot to update my Paypal information after moving, I made sure to REMOVE all but my current address from Paypal. I'm not sure if this is some sort of new verification feature (that obviously isn't working) from Paypal or what, but it obviously caused some sort of issue in your deal here.

The other party obviously wants to ensure this deal goes through no matter what. He's being difficult to work with, that's for sure. I'd say neutral.

I'm confused about the 5 cents back and forth and how the shipping ended up the way it did. It sounds like a confusing situation to me, easily prone to mistakes/oversights. He may have been confused, and I guess I could see how someone might forget about whether their confirmed address in paypal is up to date if they don't use it during their transactions.

I think you have some responsibility for how it turned out since you were the one who suggested the transaction/shipping methods vs. whatever method he usually uses, but from what you wrote, the guy seems like he's being a jerk about it now, and I can't see why he hasn't fulfilled his side.

If you get your item and money back, then neutral. Seems like there's responsibility with both parties, couldn't justify negative (if he gets back to you, that is...).

Good luck.

The 5 cents is just to generate a label. It could have gone just as easily without the 5 cent thing.

If you haven't shipped anything out yet, and the buyer wants a refund, generally you just give them a refund. 5 days is a long time to pack something up and ship it out, especially after payment. I get my items out within 24 hours of payment, 48 at the worst. If you don't have time to ship it out, you shouldn't have time to be selling and trading.

I hope this can get resolved quickly. It looks like a simple error that turned into an unfortunate quarrel. I know DPOSCORP to be a honest trader and I think this can be resolved with a simple dose of accepting a mistake and making amends for it. I have issued refunds to buyers just because I felt I didn't meet an expectation to maintain the notion that I stand by my word and own up to it.

I think when dealing with money and commodities online we only have our reputations to go by. Simple things go a long way. This is a small issue that can tarnish someone's name where an ounce of honor would go a long way.

I for one would have issues a refund in hopes of gaining a long time trading partner.

SunnyD Thanks for the input. I appreciate it.
I tried my best to make it work, but when someone is a jerk, over and over, its just tough to stay nice.

I'm confused about the 5 cents back and forth and how the shipping ended up the way it did

I'll explain it to you just like I explained it to him.
Sending someone a few pennies back to get a confirmed address to ship to isnt really jumping through hopes.
Paypal does the work of confirming our address, usually by confirming a bank account or credit card.
Someone that is ok with me sending them paypal should not have any problem with me adding a lousy $.05 and then sending it back to me.

For me, it helps me a few ways.
1) It make me more comfortable when dealing with someone who has low heat, low time on the forum, or communication that isn't the best. Also, if they hesitate in going along with it, that could be a red flag as well.

(In this case, he hesitated to do it and had poor communication. However, since I know that some people are are just not that experienced in trading, or don't use English as a first language, I tend to give the benefit of the doubt)

2) It works out good because I know the address has been confirmed by paypal
3) It is convenient for me to generate a shipping label thru paypal and pay for it asap.
4) It saves time waiting in line at the post office, and helps me ship faster.
5) It auto emails the buyer the shipping info
6 Also, as someone that has been scammed before, it provides another layer of comfort and security.

Anyway, I finally got my paypal refund, but am still out the $8.84 I paid to ship something that came back. I good trader would have admitted responsibility and refunded that to, so take that as you will. I would have been happy then to leave even positive feedback, but he still wont accept responsibility for all this.

For those who PM'd me and those that didn't buy are wondering, I did point him to this thread to give his side of the story, and I responded to the PMs of those wanting to know who it is.

It seems I am not the only one updating their DNT list today.
Feel free to PM me if you want to know the username/thread.

The person was me. He has gotten his refund already and my items have already been sold and shipped to another member on here. Everyone should be happy.

In fact If the OP wants to tell me what he spent on shipping to me and packing materials i will paypal him that amount as well to ensure that he is happy.

I hope this can get resolved quickly. It looks like a simple error that turned into an unfortunate quarrel. I know DPOSCORP to be a honest trader and I think this can be resolved with a simple dose of accepting a mistake and making amends for it. I have issued refunds to buyers just because I felt I didn't meet an expectation to maintain the notion that I stand by my word and own up to it.

I think when dealing with money and commodities online we only have our reputations to go by. Simple things go a long way. This is a small issue that can tarnish someone's name where an ounce of honor would go a long way.

I for one would have issues a refund in hopes of gaining a long time trading partner.

I have to agree 110% with Wolf on his very intelligent statement here!!!

The person was me. He has gotten his refund already and my items have already been sold and shipped to another member on here. Everyone should be happy.

In fact If the OP wants to tell me what he spent on shipping to me and packing materials i will paypal him that amount as well to ensure that he is happy.

If this get's done, that would be a fair and positive conclusion.

German Muscle, thanks for responding and making this offer. It goes a long way toward fostering goodwill here. We've all made silly mistakes at some point or another. Willingness to work together to make things right is what makes [H] a community

DPOSCORP? Can you confrim this?

Yes, he refunded me the money, except for the shipping.
$8.84, as seen here.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l21kbxe47pwn15v/Jerkstore.jpg

Notice how he said the following:
"my items have already been sold and shipped to another member on here"

So, you can't ship my stuff in 4-5 days, nor can you refund me my money in a timely manner, but you can ship to someone else in minutes?

And you think "Everyone should be happy?"

Not to mention, I had to report your post and thread to the mods, so putting a screenshot in it with my real name. Not cool at all. Notice I didnt even use your screen name.

$8.84, as seen here.

So, you can't ship my stuff in 4-5 days, nor can you refund me my money in a timely manner, but you can ship to someone else in minutes?

Not to mention, I had to report your post and thread to the mods, so putting a screenshot in it with my real name. Not cool at all. Notice I didnt even use your screen name.

Yup. had a feeling. Its why I asked.

Then headaches aside, it's a wash. Despite "money" having changed hands, I revise my original notion of neutral to trade would be cancelled and no ref should be left under the "$hit happens" clause (imho). DNT list? Sure.

The info you seek is in the OP

On June 20, I email him and state that "I dont mind shipping it again, but as I paid $8.84 out of pocket the first time I shipped, would you agree with my thinking that it is only fair that you pay for the 2nd shipping attempt?"

Then headaches aside, it's a wash. Despite "money" having changed hands, I revise my original notion of neutral to trade would be cancelled and no ref should be left under the "$hit happens" clause (imho). DNT list? Sure.

You really think this is a wash, if I get my shipping refund back?

I was told in the past that this is the kind of deal where if no feedback is left, then I am doing a disservice to the system, since their is no repercussions for everything he did.

I read multiple times that if cash/goods exchange hands, then feedback is warranted.

Not to mention, I haven't even opened the box I shipped to check the video card.
What if its damaged?

I'll tell you what. If our mutual friend Gillbot agrees with you, I wont leave any feedback, even if he DOESN'T reimburse me for my lost shipping, which he hasn't so far.
Also, I am curious to see find out who he sold and shipped to so fast. :)

I agree feedback should be left. That is what the system is for. Again, if the shipping is refunded I say it should be neutral. Meaning there was no loss, but it was not a good experience. If you are out shipping, then a negative because the transaction caused you a loss.

$8.84, as seen here.

I sent you 9.00. I have a feeling you still wont be happy. Yeah i can. Like i told you previously multiple times. I work 12-14 hours a day. When i wake up and go home places arent open that i can ship to. Im not missing a day of work or taking time off to ship your package. I work Sunday-Wednesday. Had you not messed around saturday i would have shipped it out then. Im off Today, Friday and Saturday so yes i was able to get it out quickly. You knew this before and you said it was fine. It doesnt matter that you didnt use my screen name when i came in here and said it was me. I blurred the image out minutes after you posted it anyway. You can post my real name all over this forum. I have nothing to hide.

I was told in the past that this is the kind of deal where if no feedback is left, then I am doing a disservice to the system, since their is no repercussions for everything he did.

I read multiple times that if cash/goods exchange hands, then feedback is warranted.

Not to mention, I haven't even opened the box I shipped to check the video card.
What if its damaged?

I'll tell you what. If our mutual friend Gillbot agrees with you, I wont leave any feedback, even if he DOESN'T reimburse me for my lost shipping, which he hasn't so far.

This, again imho, is a judgement call that is completely up to you. My personal feelings on it is if refunds are voluntarily posted then it's the same as the deal as never having occurred. But that's the gray area and why I say it's a personal judgement call. In this case, the other party did refund you, but was it really voluntary (posting in TTT is one step shy of filing a claim in most cases).

I know where you're coming from though. Assuming your goods are in original condition and you receive your refunds as expected, if it were me I'd walk away personally. Remember, I'm also the kind of person that will give someone the benefit of the doubt, especially if there's no history or reason not to. Other than that, you are well within your rights to leave a neutral I would think under any circumstance.

(I'm fairly certain Gillbot will say post a neutral...)

I'll be honest, the last couple times I sent payment for something with Paypal, it asked me to select my shipping address from a list of about 10 choices. About half a dozen of those choices were PREVIOUS addresses I have lived at over the years or were somehow associated with my Paypal account. Several were address that I have never used before or were never associated with my account. At least one of them was an invalid address.

I don't know what Paypal is trying to pull, but after a payment/shipping debacle with eBay where I forgot to update my Paypal information after moving, I made sure to REMOVE all but my current address from Paypal. I'm not sure if this is some sort of new verification feature (that obviously isn't working) from Paypal or what, but it obviously caused some sort of issue in your deal here.

The other party obviously wants to ensure this deal goes through no matter what. He's being difficult to work with, that's for sure. I'd say neutral.
This happens to me now as well, they even have WalMart listed as my address now!! It's a feature of paypal checkout that adds addresses for you, and as far as I've seen, they can't be removed. I'm still trying to get the list of ~20 in mine all removed. No idea how they get there.

What if its damaged?

IMHO, I hate to say it but I was always told once there was a refund it's a wash, HOWEVER, you did ship and had to go through the hassle to get a refund on the initial shipping. I'm torn on this one because my gut says nothing but you did ship and have to get reimbursed for said shipping.
This, again imho, is a judgement call that is completely up to you. My personal feelings on it is if refunds are voluntarily posted then it's the same as the deal as never having occurred. But that's the gray area and why I say it's a personal judgement call. In this case, the other party did refund you, but was it really voluntary (posting in TTT is one step shy of filing a claim in most cases).

I know where you're coming from though. Assuming your goods are in original condition and you receive your refunds as expected, if it were me I'd walk away personally. Remember, I'm also the kind of person that will give someone the benefit of the doubt, especially if there's no history or reason not to. Other than that, you are well within your rights to leave a neutral I would think under any circumstance.

(I'm fairly certain Gillbot will say post a neutral...)

I agree with SunnyD, my gut says no heat but if I would be in the same situation I'd be asking you if I should leave an eval or not because i'd feel exactly like you do. Like I said above though, he did refund and I was told that nullifies the transaction so the answer is no eval at all. The best advice I can offer is use YOUR judgement.

I sent you 9.00. I have a feeling you still wont be happy. Yeah i can. Like i told you previously multiple times. I work 12-14 hours a day. When i wake up and go home places arent open that i can ship to. Im not missing a day of work or taking time off to ship your package. I work Sunday-Wednesday. Had you not messed around saturday i would have shipped it out then. Im off Today, Friday and Saturday so yes i was able to get it out quickly. You knew this before and you said it was fine. It doesnt matter that you didnt use my screen name when i came in here and said it was me. I blurred the image out minutes after you posted it anyway. You can post my real name all over this forum. I have nothing to hide.

Everyone understands that people have lives and that shit happens but if you cant ship Sunday-Wednesday due to work issues, it should clearly be stated in your listing (which I didnt see when I just looked at it, even though it is closed and the deal is done).

I agree with DPOSCORP,and feedback should be left.I only worry that retaliatory feedback would be left.

Let me try to give some more info with how the trader acted, since I just went thru all my emails again.

It doesn't matter how I got the bad address; if he sent it via email, same thing could have happened.
You would think with all the reasons I told him we were exchanging money via Paypal, he would have given a good address. (Am i really the first person/company he ever sent a NON EXISTENT address to via paypal?)

I paid and shipped my item within 24 hours.

He never shipped; after two days, when asked if he shipped, he said it would ship in two more days, worse case, due to working a lot; he never did.
This is the first time was I told of his so called work schedule, otherwise, why would I ship and pay so fast and knowing I gotta wait 5-6 for him to ship?

From different things he said, I think he had a thread where no one wanted to buy his stuff, took me up on my offer to trade, and then maybe he got a better offer and decide this was his way to back out of it, when he realizied my box was retrurned to me.
I could be wrong.
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1039961086&posted=1#post1039961086

If you look at the thread, I posted that I bought his stuff, by quoting his post, which is always a smart thing to do, on 06/14/2013. He never locked it, or even edited that the stuff was sold, and no one else ever posted to it until today when I called him out and the mod removed all the posts that followed.
Notice the "Last edited 06/20/2013 at 04:10 PM."

He flat out lies about what he said to me, and refuses to take responsibility for his mistakes, until I start a thread here and even then, he has be shamed by other traders to refund my lousy $8 via shipping, which he also did wrong.

Yes, I paid $8.84 to ship.
Yes he sent me $9 for it, which arrived like this:
Amount received:
$9.00 USD
Fee amount:
-$0.56 USD
Net amount:
$8.44 USD

So I am still out $.40 which is just funny to me.....it shows how little regard he has for being careful and making things right. (Please dont send me any more money; I'll take this loss since I am gonna donate the cash you did send to a good cause....I dont want to have any of your money)

I am not a vindictive person; I don't leave negative or neutral heatware as "payback" or out of spite.
I am just concerned about the trading community, and like to make sure they are informed about people they deal with.

Since this thread has gotten 400+ views, and I have gotten PMS from lots of people of people whose DNT list grew by 1, a lot of the community has been informed, and I think I will leave the heatware as is and walk away, since I do respect the feedback I was given here; otherwise, why post asking for advice? :)

Let me try to give some more info with how the trader acted, since I just went thru all my emails again.

It doesn't matter how I got the bad address; if he sent it via email, same thing could have happened.
You would think with all the reasons I told him we were exchanging money via Paypal, he would have given a good address. (Am i really the first person/company he ever sent a NON EXISTENT address to via paypal?)

I paid and shipped my item within 24 hours.

He never shipped; after two days, when asked if he shipped, he said it would ship in two more days, worse case, due to working a lot; he never did.
This is the first time was I told of his so called work schedule, otherwise, why would I ship and pay so fast and knowing I gotta wait 5-6 for him to ship?

From different things he said, I think he had a thread where no one wanted to buy his stuff, took me up on my offer to trade, and then maybe he got a better offer and decide this was his way to back out of it, when he realizied my box was retrurned to me.
I could be wrong.
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1039961086&posted=1#post1039961086

If you look at the thread, I posted that I bought his stuff, by quoting his post, which is always a smart thing to do, on 06/14/2013. He never locked it, or even edited that the stuff was sold, and no one else ever posted to it until today when I called him out and the mod removed all the posts that followed.
Notice the "Last edited 06/20/2013 at 04:10 PM."

He flat out lies about what he said to me, and refuses to take responsibility for his mistakes, until I start a thread here and even then, he has be shamed by other traders to refund my lousy $8 via shipping, which he also did wrong.

Yes, I paid $8.84 to ship.
Yes he sent me $9 for it, which arrived like this:
Amount received:
$9.00 USD
Fee amount:
-$0.56 USD
Net amount:
$8.44 USD

So I am still out $.40 which is just funny to me.....it shows how little regard he has for being careful and making things right. (Please dont send me any more money; I'll take this loss since I am gonna donate the cash you did send to a good cause....I dont want to have any of your money)

I am not a vindictive person; I don't leave negative or neutral heatware as "payback" or out of spite.
I am just concerned about the trading community, and like to make sure they are informed about people they deal with.

Since this thread has gotten 400+ views, and I have gotten PMS from lots of people of people whose DNT list grew by 1, a lot of the community has been informed, and I think I will leave the heatware as is and walk away, since I do respect the feedback I was given here; otherwise, why post asking for advice? :)

You said yourself in this thread that you did the paypal thing so you could ship to a CONFIRMED address. When i went to sent you back the .05 cents your sent me i didnt look at the shipping address. Ive never needed to. There is a bad address in there however. of the 4 the other 3 are my actual address. The funny thing is that it has the wrong city listed. Thats the only mistake. Anyhow when i sent this to you if you would have seen that it said UNCONFIRMED next to the address and being the kind of person you are just from dealing with you that you would have seen that and asked about it and/or said you would only ship to a Confirmed one. I tracked the package when you first sent me the tracking, then i checked it again on wednesday. It had said delivered but said the Destination was you. So i looked at the detail and it said Address doesnt exist. At that point i looked over everything to see what had happened. Once i figured it out is when i sent you an email explaining. You are the first person this has happened to. JUST LIKE I TOLD YOU!!!!
All of the Shipping addresses were my actual address and all 3 of the other ones are exactly the same. This is why i had no reason to check it until i tracked it on wednesday. Because to my knowledge no matter which one it had picked, it would have correct.

We spent the better part of a saturday doing payal. Due to this taking so long it was past time for me to go ship the items. Otherwise you would have had your stuff by now. Then sunday well of course i cant ship anything out then. I was going to try and do it monday but we got put on mandatory overtime for the rest of the week. On Monday is when you asked if i had shipped. I responded then with that i hadnt and wouldnt be able to till wednesday. You said this was fine to me in the emails. Why would you tell me something wasnt a problem then repeatedly post on here it is.

You think i had a thread where i had stuff nobody wanted? Your coming up with conspiracies now. Are you serious? I had tons of offers and would pick and choose who i responded to based on offer and how long they have been a member here. At one point TODAY i told you i would rather have the money just as it said in the thread but stuck with our deal before it went bad.

I got many offers and ignored all of them because of the deal with you. I even had someone local who asked if i still had it, i told him it was sold. I didnt get a better offer and decide i wanted out of this deal. Good try though.

I dont lock things untill the transaction is complete. Ours wasnt entirely complete. Normally i wait until both parties get the items but you insisted on continually posting in that one to try and achieve your agenda. So i closed it early.

Now your complaining about paypal fees. I sent you 9 dollars. Im sorry i didnt jump through more hoops to try and figure out the paypal fees for $8.84. Its .35 cents to by the way. When i refunded you i gave you 50.05 if you really want to look at the details. You dont want to mention that though lol.

I find it kinda comical how you have posted little snippets to support you rather then the actual emails. You add little words into your arguement to make it out to be alot worse then it is on top of the theories you have. Asking people to PM you to find out which thread and user it was prolly so you could give them YOUR side of the situation and rally up people to agree with you. All your interested in doing is dragging me through the mud. Even if i had sent you the extra .40 cents then the only thing different about this post would be you didnt mention it.

I also had someone PM me about you as well. There was no way i could please you at all.

We spent the better part of a saturday doing payal. Due to this taking so long it was past time for me to go ship the items. Otherwise you would have had your stuff by now. Then sunday well of course i cant ship anything out then. I was going to try and do it monday but we got put on mandatory overtime for the rest of the week.On Monday is when you asked if i had shipped. I responded then with that i hadnt and wouldnt be able to till wednesday. You said this was fine to me in the emails.
But you didnt ship wedesday did you?
And your "cant ship when the post office is closed" line is BS.
I generate the label at home and drop off at the post office when they are closed ALL THE TIME on my way to and from work. You are not the only with a job, nor one that requires mandatory overtime.

If I am such a bad guy in all this, what did I do wrong?

Insist I had a good address to ship to?
Paid ASAP via Paypal?
Ship ASAP?

Where did I not follow thru on my end?

But you didnt ship wedesday did you?
And your "cant ship when the post office is closed" line is BS.
I generate the label at home and drop off at the post office when they are closed ALL THE TIME on my way to and from work. You are not the only with a job, nor one that requires mandatory overtime.

If I am such a bad guy in all this, what did I do wrong?

Insist I had a good address to ship to?
Paid ASAP via Paypal?
Ship ASAP?

Where did I not follow thru on my end?

Didnt ship wednesday because i worked.....
BS? Because i dont have a printer...... Get real dude.

I think now that refunds have been granted and feedback left, this discussion should come to a close. The only thing left to do is point fingers which can only lead to revealing one's idiocy

i wish you could close threads here. I dont know why that isn't a option, Feed back was left. your both on each others DNT list. so its over. Ive had a quarrel with a few members. I get screwed bad and its obviously not my fault, and their next 10 sales go by fine. Its a forum :/

This one seems to have come to a conclusion , if the either involved party feels the need to add new information, PM a moderator to have it opened back up......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back