Does the Xbox One play Blu-Ray Movies?

Diablo2K

Supreme [H]ardness
Getting a used Xbox One and was wondering if it will replace my Blu-Ray player or of I will still need it.

I have used both, preferred the media remote, but the toddler disappeared it. also used my phone, a tablet and the PC to control

I use my controller and the Kinect, voice commands work great and are faster than the controller. Controller turns off so its quicker to say Xbox Pause than it is to turn on the controller and hit the button, also great when my kids wont come upstairs because I can just yell Xbox go Home down the stairs then hear the satisfying annoyed groan my kids emit lol.

I've only used the controller, but I think I'd rather have a media remote because it's easier to have more dedicated buttons compared to selecting a button on screen with the controller.

Just like Ragenrok, I pretty much use the controller and Kinect. Most of the time it's the controller, but if it's shut off (from inactivity) it's so much quicker to use the voice commands, compared to turning on the controller, waiting for it to sync up, etc. Occasionally I'll use the Xbox One Smart Glass app, on my iPad, but not too often.

Back