Aug 15, 2008 #1 R Ragenrok Supreme [H]ardness Joined May 15, 2007 Messages 4,591 Im just curious if this new release of drivers fixes the mic issue for vent? id liek to be able to use vent again as my onboard doesnt seem to work righ and cant use that either so im unable to talk at all.
Im just curious if this new release of drivers fixes the mic issue for vent? id liek to be able to use vent again as my onboard doesnt seem to work righ and cant use that either so im unable to talk at all.
Aug 15, 2008 #2 D Digital Viper-X- [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Dec 9, 2000 Messages 16,315 so far so good =)
Aug 15, 2008 #3 R Ragenrok Supreme [H]ardness Joined May 15, 2007 Messages 4,591 awsome, I just finishe dinstalling the new drivers over my remote desktop so I cant wait to test when I get home lol.
awsome, I just finishe dinstalling the new drivers over my remote desktop so I cant wait to test when I get home lol.
Aug 16, 2008 #4 D defy Gawd Joined Sep 30, 2006 Messages 959 Yes, install NOW. People hated me on vent...
Aug 18, 2008 #5 R Ragenrok Supreme [H]ardness Joined May 15, 2007 Messages 4,591 hmmm... these driver dont really help, I can just barley hear myself if everything is cranked, my on-board sound is still 10 times for my mic
hmmm... these driver dont really help, I can just barley hear myself if everything is cranked, my on-board sound is still 10 times for my mic
Aug 20, 2008 #6 D DKS Limp Gawd Joined Oct 14, 2006 Messages 481 The RC6 drivers do seem to play nice with TeamSpeak and in game VOIP in BF2142.