• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Does the 2005fpw do HD?

Slufa111

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
1,172
I am new to all this widescreen stuff... I just got a 2005fpw :)



I was wondering how do I get it to do HD?

I still don't understand how to get audio from my PS2 when i hook it up.
 
what kind of speakers do you have

hd is pretty much 1280 x 720 which is 720p, and it does it over vga.
 
Full specs:

AMD 64 3200+
A8N-SLI Del.
160gb SATA2
Evga 7800gt
2005fpw
those speakers I posted above
 
for the PS2 audio, get from radio shack a RCA to mini plug adapter and plug it into ur "line in" to ur sound card
 
Asian Dub Foundation said:
for the PS2 audio, get from radio shack a RCA to mini plug adapter and plug it into ur "line in" to ur sound card

Awesome I will go pick one up tomorrow.


Can my 2005fpw do HD? If so, how do I make it do it? Change the res to 720i and then play a movie thats HiDef?
 
with ps2? not unless you get a component to vga adapter thing. s video and composite (yellow plug) are only 480 i. and there is no such thing as 720i, im pretty sure. its only P.
 
1280 x 720 which is 720p is what I meant sorry hehe.


I am not doing it through my PS2, through my DVD drive


I need extra cables? Radioshack is my friend:)
 
Back
Top