• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

does such a thing exist?

Mark Meeks

n00b
Joined
Oct 17, 2008
Messages
1
I'm looking for a speaker system that will dock and sync my iphone 3G as well as play my computer audio via a single USB connection. I've found speakers that will charge and play the iphone, and even a few that will sync, but they all require both a USB connection AND a mini jack connection. I know there are also speaker systems that connect via USB, but I can't find anything that does all of this.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
 
With a little EE and tutorial know-how, you could possibly wire a dock and your speakers to a hub and then only have one USB go to your computer... or you can just use a hub (and don't integrate the hub with your speaker sys) and just have both plugged in...
 
Back
Top