Does Realplayer www.real.com log ur typings?

nowshining

n00b
`when downloading from www.real.com I ran system mechanic pro (free trial from www.download.com) and updated the included spyware applications, when I scanned for any spyware, it reported a realplayer keylogger..

So I deleted it, later on when i had to redownload realplayer from www.real.com and installed it, again I installed System Mechanic pro 'cause I like it so much and another free 30 day trial 'cause I didn't get to use it all up..Updated the spyware scanner again and scanned again, and again another keylogger from realplayer...

So I would check ur systems..I am in the process of hoping that this topic will shed some light on it and if possible for others to confirm this by using the same system mechanic pro program as I did..

If u have broadband itta be best 'cause its about 30+ megs...

I don't like Real player anyways, and avoid it. Try Real Alternative to play Realmedia files.

I'm pretty sure Real sent information to the ad servers or something in the past, so I stopped using that thing like 5 years ago. Realplayer is worse than Quicktime imo. You can download the Realplayer Alternative, or just use VLC to view the realplayer files.

why get the alternative when you can get the entire codec package and play ANY media file

google , KLite mega codec 1.36, it comes with both real and quick time alternative

Back