Between the 6800 line and the x800 line.
It really baffles me that the 2 companies spend all of this time and calculations, development, and end up with two products that are so evenly matched. I know that a lot has to do with the technology available to both companies being the same. But still, so many other varibles!
I was really expecting one to be a good margin better than the other. It didn't matter which, but I just thought their wasn't a chance in hell of them being even.
It really baffles me that the 2 companies spend all of this time and calculations, development, and end up with two products that are so evenly matched. I know that a lot has to do with the technology available to both companies being the same. But still, so many other varibles!
I was really expecting one to be a good margin better than the other. It didn't matter which, but I just thought their wasn't a chance in hell of them being even.