• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Does it matter which Radeon 4850 I get?

The Palit is NOT a reference card- different cooler and much smaller form factor. I think it's the only one which is not a reference card. That said, I just got one and it's "doing fine". Can't say as I notice a great difference between and the 8800GT it replaced speed wise but I can now do beryl and compiz on my Westinghouse 37w3 so that in and of itself was a massive plus.
 
get a vsiontek at bestbuy

i have 2 of them and they are great with a lifetime warranty
 
Back
Top