Jan 26, 2004 #1 E edit_text Limp Gawd Joined Aug 20, 2002 Messages 404 I have tried to update my BBA 9800np with the BBA 9800pro BIOS without luck. Does it make any diffrence what Bios I try and flash to. Thanks. e_t
I have tried to update my BBA 9800np with the BBA 9800pro BIOS without luck. Does it make any diffrence what Bios I try and flash to. Thanks. e_t
Jan 26, 2004 #2 Monkey34 Supreme [H]ardness 2FA Joined Apr 11, 2003 Messages 5,141 im not sure on the bios.i'm just getting my feet wet on the subject, but have you tried a softmod? http://www.ocfaq.com/softmod/index.php
im not sure on the bios.i'm just getting my feet wet on the subject, but have you tried a softmod? http://www.ocfaq.com/softmod/index.php
Jan 26, 2004 #3 E edit_text Limp Gawd Joined Aug 20, 2002 Messages 404 Softmods will not affect a 9800, aside from the "se" (Not truely a 9800 if you ask me.) I was going to v-mod this weekend but never got to the shack. e_t
Softmods will not affect a 9800, aside from the "se" (Not truely a 9800 if you ask me.) I was going to v-mod this weekend but never got to the shack. e_t