Does Gigabyte make good mice, I'm planning on upgrading mine?

Vithar

Limp Gawd
Currently I'm using my laptop's wireless mouse, since my Logitech mouse went bad after 4 years of use I'll use my warranty to exchange my keyboard which is also on it's last leg but for now my main problem is the mouse. I plan on buying a Gigabyte Force M9 but I've never bought a Gigabyte product before and have no idea of their quality. Also if you guys know of any mice around the same price that are wireless, have at least 5 buttons, do NOT have tilt wheel, and are NOT made by microsoft I'd like to see them too.

I hate tilt wheel cuz it makes it hard to open new tabs with the center button, its part of the reason I didn't like my logitech mouse.

I'm currently using Aivia M8600 Wireless Gaming Mouse, the design is quite good. But periodically, it will start lagging, so now i have to use it with Wired mode. highly NOT recommended. its quality really sucks!

I'm currently using Aivia M8600 Wireless Gaming Mouse, the design is quite good. But periodically, it will start lagging, so now i have to use it with Wired mode. highly NOT recommended. its quality really sucks!

Using the same mouse myself for the last 6 months or so and have been pretty happy overall. That being said, I definitely have heard some complaints on people having issues here and there, so not sure how the recommendation should really go. For me, I had an old Logitech g7 I loved, not in the least because the swap battery wireless setup, and this is one of the few mice out there to implement that.

As to the tilt wheel, I can actually say it was one of the more pleasant surprises on this mouse - the center click was well defined from the tilt clicks, such that they're all comfortably usable. This is from someone who has been frustrated in the past with logitech's center click not ever feeling quite right vs wheel tilt.

Currently I'm using my laptop's wireless mouse, since my Logitech mouse went bad after 4 years of use I'll use my warranty to exchange my keyboard which is also on it's last leg but for now my main problem is the mouse. I plan on buying a Gigabyte Force M9 but I've never bought a Gigabyte product before and have no idea of their quality. Also if you guys know of any mice around the same price that are wireless, have at least 5 buttons, do NOT have tilt wheel, and are NOT made by microsoft I'd like to see them too.

NO, very few things Gigabyte makes are good.

Back