• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Does Gateway make their 21" LCD?

robocop974

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
64
I'm having a heck of a time deciding what to upgrade to. I currently have a Planar PL190M that I've been happy with but, it's time to change since I now have a dual 7800GTX SLI sys.

So, does Gateway make it? If not, who's clone is it?

I have read thread after thread about all the others out there, and like the Dells and the Samsung 244t (pricey), I just can not decide.
 
Probably samsung.

It really depends on how you define "makes" I guarantee you that gateway doesn't make the panel, maybe they make the D/A convertors and other supporting circuitry. There are very few panel makers.
 
Back
Top