• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Does Forte have mic boost?

Rajveer

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 9, 2005
Messages
226
I just got an X-Fi Titanium to find that it doesn't have mic boost (doesn't have a mic amp?) so am thinking of return it for an Auzentech Forte. Before I do, I just wanted to make sure that it has a mic boost feature?



Also, are there any other major differences between the 2 cards?
 
Back
Top