does anyone use Mushkin memory anymore?

Below Ambient

[H]ard|Gawd
I was going to buy some redline DDR4 from them becuase they have some crazy low timings...ive always noticed that its super expensive but found some at outlet pc for pretty cheap.. what do you all think?

I used it a while back and honestly never noticed the difference between them and other brand name RAM to justify the price difference.

I've used it in the past and I've had issues with it. I don't ever consider it anymore.

i ordered some ram but just read some reviews and they are still using spektek modules... wtf... im cancelling...thats not gonna work with my ryzen build at all

I assume you got something already, but with Ryzen its best to stick to memory listed on your motherboard's memory compatibility table. AM4 boards are really picky.

I've had a couple of bad experiences with them over the years. Over 10 years ago and about a year or two ago.

What happened? I had a higher than normal RMA rate with their cheap modules, but I didn't really buy enough to know if that was a fluke.

I assume you got something already, but with Ryzen its best to stick to memory listed on your motherboard's memory compatibility table. AM4 boards are really picky.

Even that doesn't guarantee a decent speed out of them.

Back