Does anyone own this case, or have they seen it?

Sigma B

Weaksauce
Link to Case

I think it looks cool. It obviously has lots of cooling options.
Does anyone have any first hand experience or opinions on this case?

This is an alright case, although I'd use it for a larger RAID array rather than just a standard system.

That, right there, is a good case. It has received many good reviews, and some awards from some of those reviews even. With 11 Drive bays, it is very versatile, and can hold a lot of stuff. Also, I am getting one, as I have been set on it for quite some time. Although, the thick steel makes it quite heavy, it comes with casters to deal with that, and plus, with that thick steel, it is quite strong. And, if you want a red, or blue color, or even black, you should wait a bit. Or, for the black color, go to www.frozencpu.com .

I saw the black one at frozencpu

i'll admit it's overkill for me, but I think it's quite slick looking - I just can't find any other nice slick looking cases that melt's my butter as much as this one or even the cooler master wave case. a few lian li's look nice, but they just seem plain after a while. Thermaltake Xasers are cool as well, just way overdone though.

Well, DRJ1014, if you can have YOUR opinion, I can have mine.

1st case you reffered him to :: That thing is horribly premod fugly. And, plus, it comes from a manufacturer that isn't familiar with a lot of people. (at least I think...)

2nd case is okay, but it lacks the usefulness that the CM Stacker has.

Overall, the CM Stacker owns those two cases, at least in my opinion...

Sorry if it sounded harsh, and was uncalled for, I just got this sudden urge to defend the beautiful case which he called ugly...

I have to agree with Blananar on this one - Premods are bad, and the CM stacker looks shweet :D

I just finished moving my system into a Stacker. From the front, it's very professional looking. I thought about modding it, but can't decide on what it needs. It also converts to BTX, so you get to keep your mods after upgrading (waiting for nVidia SLI) :) Dual power supply bays, and CM even provides the crossover power cable (or install the Aquagate in the second bay for watercooling). A very future-proof case.

Eight hard drives so far (2 x 250, 2 x 40,2 x 60, 2 x Raptors) using the 4-in-3 modules, so they only take up the bottom six bays. The front bay grills are mesh, so a set of 120mm LED fans would probably jazz it up nicely.

For anyone getting one, find a heavy plastic ice scrapper and grind it down to make a tool for removing the faceplates. They're in there tight, but a bit of practice helps.

Back