• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Does anyone own a se p910?

dbc

n00b
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
40
I was looking at the sony ericsson p910, and was wondering if anyone here has one? what are your impressions of it?

I want to get one but they're soo expensive, plus there aren't many in Mexico. :p


linky
 
I heard it was similar to the P900 with just some minor physical and software upgrades. Don't quote me on this though.

I am currently eyeing the S700a :)
 
dbc said:
I was looking at the sony ericsson p910, and was wondering if anyone here has one? what are your impressions of it?

I want to get one but they're soo expensive, plus there aren't many in Mexico. :p


linky

The phone is awesome in my opinion! It's a smartphone, so you can throw your PDA away. It looks like a phone, so you don't look like your talking to your iPAQ :D It's a triband GSM phone, so sprint and verizon users need not apply. It'll work with Cingular and/or T-Mobile. I'm not sure whose providing GSM down there in Mexico. The Americas (North/South) version of the P910, the P910a isn't scheduled for release until November.

If you want more info feedback from users of SE 910 phones, look into http://www.esato.com/board/viewforum.php?forum=35 (Esato forums)or http://my-symbian.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3 (My-Symbian forums) or even http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=163 (HowardForums Forums). The overall consensus is good. If you have a P900.. its not worth the money to upgrade to the P910. If you have no smartphone.. then investing in the P910 maybe worth your while!

I LOVE mine! All it really is missing is a 1.3MP camera & Wi-Fi connectivity (IMHO). If camera is a must for you then look at the S700a or heck wait for the S710a (see http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=global&lc=en&ver=4001&template=pp1&zone=pp&lm=pp1_nw&cid=null)
but if you need a do-it-all workhorse.. the P910i is one of the best, if not the best. Sorry this phone made me switch away from Nokia phones (and I'm very brand loyal)

Hope this helps!
 
Back
Top