does anyone here have a "white" FREDRIK?

I do, no regrets whatsoever..

dsc0508.jpg

My old house mate had one, I have the black one. The black one looks nicer imo, but the white one might be better if your lazy to dust. I find dust on my black one quite noticeable.

d34b541e.jpg

Great desk no regrets here. Empty_Quarter where did you get that table top?

I have the white one as well (just got it in last week), very satisfied, only problem is that one of the corners was damaged during shipping, but thats more of a fed ex issue than a desk issue.

My old house mate had one, I have the black one. The black one looks nicer imo, but the white one might be better if your lazy to dust. I find dust on my black one quite noticeable.

Yeah, I try to dust and vacuum as much as I can otherwise it really bugs me.

Having three cats it is the hairs that I notice the most, the HVAC floor duct and the 200mm exhaust on my Antec 900 cause all that dust and debris to float up and settle on my desk.

I really do like the white version and if my local ikea had one in stock it would have been harder to decide out of these two choices.

Empty_Quarter, I like your audio setup along with that poster and the maple leaf accent on your shelf.
Clean looking setup.

Pazhman, I didn't realize there was a white version of the Z4 which is what I am currently using until I can afford a pair of bookshelves to use with my Pioneer receiver.
They look nice with that white Fredrik. :cool:

Back