• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Does anyone have the Asus MX239H?

simon311A

n00b
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
24
So the hunt for a 75hz non-grainy 23-24" IPS monitor continues... every monitor out there seems to have some kind of fatal flaw:

Asus VG23AH - this would be absolutely perfect if not for the passive 3d lines
Dell S2340L - RTC overshoot
Dell U2312HM/U2412HM/U2410 - grainy
Eizo FS2333 - $450 for a 1080p
NEC EA244WMi - actually considering this if it supports ~75hz

So I've come back to looking at the MX239H. Does anyone own this? Can anyone who owns this try getting 75hz on it? Here's the post with instructions for reference: http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1038342324&postcount=6

Thank you!
 
I was just going to ask about this one. I don't care about 75hz, tho.

I am debating between this, the NEC, and the Viewsonic VP2365. I just want 23/24 inches of non-grainyness.
 
Bump, between the MX239H and the EA244WMi, does anyone know if they can be set to refresh at 72+hz?
 
Back
Top