Does anyone else make short cable PSUs besides Silverstone?

Mr. Apollo

n00b
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Messages
14
I know I could always order a custom PSU from PC Power and Cooling but that's a bit more than I care to spend. I could always break out the soldering iron but I'm not that proficient or comfortable with doing that. What choices am I left with?
 
Off hand I dont know who else makes short cabled power supplies but you can also try using a modular unit. You only use the cables that you need for your components. Less cable hassle than a conventional unit. Corsair makes some good units that are modular. There are other manufacturers that make them as well.
 
I know you can modify the length of the SATA cables on the Corsair HX series with relative ease.

Modular supplies that come to mind: Corsair HXs, Mushkin HP-550/580, Hiper Type-R, Enermax Liberty, OCZ ModXStream.

Otherwise, the only wide spread short cable kits/PSU's are pretty much limited to Silverstone.
 
Back
Top