Does Amd Cpu work better with Ati?

Ruhl

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 5, 2002
Messages
429
Since ati, became a part of AMD, I was wondering if that sort of forces you to use there chipset?

I have a Amd 4200, dual core CPU, and was wondering if I should stick with Ati, does Amd have something that increases my performance or anything if I stick with Ati? or is it all the same if I go nvidia?
 
Endurancevm said:

Way to factualy back that up! /sarcasm

Although hes probably correct, theres no reason not to believe that future support with ATI GPUs and AMD chips will have benefits.
 
The only possible way to see any advantage to using future cpu/gpu combo using AMD/ATI is when and if they intergrate gpu functions onto the the CPU. Then this of course would have some advantage. As far as know right now there are no advantages to which cpu you use. I would think chipset/memory would be more relavant to performance than cpu/gpu combinations.
 
Back
Top