Does a PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 Quad fit in Antec P182?

Tunes

n00b
Does anyone know if a PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 Quad Power supply fits into an Antec P182?

I have heard that the cable lengths are a bit short and was wondering if anyone has this power supply working in an Antec P182 before I buy.

My specs will be:
Asus P5K premium/wifi
Antec P182
PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 Quad

Does anyone know if a PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 Quad Power supply fits into an Antec P182?

I have heard that the cable lengths are a bit short and was wondering if anyone has this power supply working in an Antec P182 before I buy.

My specs will be:
Asus P5K premium/wifi
Antec P182
PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 Quad

You can just call up PC Power and cooling and ask them you want a custom length on the wiring. ;)

I always get my PSU's customized by them.

Thanks for your reply Jason.

Pc Power is US company, I live in UK so only have standard model available for sale.

Does anyone know if standard model has cable lengths that work in P182 case?

I don't know for sure about the p182, But I have one in a LianLi V1200 which also has a bottom mounted psu. The cables all reached just fine. But were harder to route the way I would have liked because they were an inch or two too short here and there.

I have a P180 case and all the cables reach my MSI P35 Neo2 motherboard.
The only problem with the Silencer 750 is that I had to remove the bottom fan to make it fit in the case... that wasn't a problem since I wanted a fan blowing on the top hard drive section anyways, but could be an issue if you wanted active cooling for the drive bay on the bottom.

I have the same power supply in a Thermaltake Kandalf case which is a huge case. All of the wires are plenty long... it was a bit difficult to get the psu in the case but if fits perfectly now that it's in there.

I have a PC Power Quad 750 in that case and the cables are long enough to reach anywhere and out the side! Some are 36" long. Almost a proble what to do with all that length. The shortest is the 24 Pin @ 18". This is a recent power supply and don't know if the earlier ones had shorter cables. BTW it is VERY quiet. Hope this helps.

Back