Does a CPU duct make a big diff?

evilnickwong

Weaksauce
I've got a Tt Xaser 2 and I was thinking of making a blowhole in the side window just above the CPU fan, so that cool air from outside gets blown straight into the CPU HSF.

But because my CPU is a lil under the side panel handle, the blowhole is gonna be abit offset to the side, but I figure the air will still get pulled to the CPU. :D

Will this help my CPU temps alot?

If you want to put a duct in, go for it. But I doubt it will make a profound impact on performance.

Originally posted by AggieMEEN
If you want to put a duct in, go for it. But I doubt it will make a profound impact on performance.

itll make no impact on performance, however cooling on the proc will at least go down a few deg F. go for it, not like you can make that case ugly or anything ;)

Originally posted by kronchev
itll make no impact on performance, however cooling on the proc will at least go down a few deg F. go for it, not like you can make that case ugly or anything ;)

of course not, it's already as ugly as can be.:D

Lol Tt haters have stumbled into my thread.. :(

Ah well, if it's not gonna help much then I won't bother. I thought I remember a big hoohaa about the duct on the Compucase making a hell of a lotta difference.

And... I quite like my Tt. ;) Whether you do or not hehehe.

post-30-1076686574.jpg

i like your TT too! i dont have one but i would buy one if i needed a new case

Back