• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Documentation on the 30' Dell display

CCFL (16)

WTF? 16 lamps?

147W... holy shit. That's still only like two of my 2001FPs though. Slightly higher res to the 30 over two 2001s.
 
Dang! After I just spent $1300 on a brand new monitor. Oh well, I'm pretty sure it won't sell for under $2k for at least a year, so I'll just wait for the prices to come down. .25mm dot pitch.. that's sweet!
 
Back
Top