Do your OpenAL games work?

alg7_munif

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 9, 2006
Messages
5,862
Do you play one of these games and you don't use a Creative sound card? Have you ever had any problem with the game crashing because of the sound? Have you ever installed the OpenAL 1.1 installer? Did you ever get the message: the program can't be installed because you don't have the supported sound card?
 
All of my openAL games work in XP, I dont have any problems what so every. It installs without any problems. And I know it works because I tested it back when I got my card.
 
I like how this debate is still going on :p I played some of those games with an M-Audio Revo 7.1 and never had any issues.
 
All my games work, the ones I bother to play I installed the installer and got no error messages. The games I did try sound fine and I have no crashes or errors of any type.:cool:
 
From the list, the only game I've tried before is GRAW and personally I don't have any problem with the game. I've also tried BF2142 for just a short period and also don't have any problem but I don't think that counts :D
 
Back
Top