Do you live in Texas?

thedintedcan

Limp Gawd
If so, you might want to check this out:

http://thetexangamer.com/

Our goal is to provide a website where visitors can come to read news about topics pertaining to the gaming industry, and find events, leagues, LAN centers, and tournaments in the Texas area. We also want to offer a friendly place where gamers from all Clans and LAN's can come to hang out, promote their teams and events, and find potential new clan mates/attendees. We serve gamers of both PC and Console variety, so everyone has a home here!

We are currently building a news team to scour the web and report on anything related to the world of gaming. This will include news on PC hardware, consoles, mods, games, software, developers, events, and more!

We are also working to create and maintain an up to date database of LAN events and console gatherings in Texas and the surrounding areas. If you know of a LAN or regular console meet that is not listed, please feel free to post up the details in our forums.

Along these same lines will be our ever changing list of LAN centers in the Southwest region. If you are a Gaming Center/Internet Cafe owner and are interested in working with The Texan Gamer, please email us at webmaster [at] thetexangamer.com or post your details on the forums. We are always looking for centers to work with in new and exciting ways.

The Texan Gamer will also bring you up to date information regarding leagues and tournaments available to Texas Gamers, as well as follow the pro circuit to bring you the latest news. If it's competition you're after, we aim to keep you pleased.

We also have a dedicated in house team who will attend most major gaming events - large or small - in the Texas area to bring you first hand, objective coverage of what the events have to offer. We will feature in depth articles and detailed photo galleries. Even if you can't make it, you'll feel like you were there!

Last but certainly not least, TG is proud to offer our very own web forums, which will be the primary form of communication and promotion. Here you will find LAN coordinators advertising their events, clans looking to recruit members, or challenge for scrims, and Gaming Centers offering up specials and information. This is where our list of upcoming events will be located, as well as our entire news archive. If you're looking for information - or even just killing time between matches - the forums are a great place to hang out.

Looking forward to seeing all of you at the local events,
The Texas Gamer

That is cool...I live in Houston so will definitely be keeping a look out for this. Thanks.

:D

Interesting, I guess I might as well check them out seeing as I live in Houston.

Cool idea. It would be nice to see this type of site for other areas.

Awesome thank you , I live around the Ft. Worth area.

To all those who replied, thanks!

We'll be adding some more content over the next few days.

Back