Do you like GMail's Interface?

Do you like GMail's look, threaded emails and "Labels" feature (in place of folders)?

• Yes, I like it.

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • No, I should be better.

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Meh, I'm undecided.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • I don't use GMail, but am voting in this poll anyway, because I like bananas.

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Crap. The second option should say "No, *it* should be better." Can't edit it, or delete the thread and make a new one.

As far as online email setups go, I would say that gmail is pretty good compared to the vast majority of webmail providers, most have a retarded setup, just look at hotmail for an example of a total shite webmail provider :)

I use gmail and I also use web outlook I think its called, I havent used outlook for ages as to me I dont like it and I hardly ever use that email address anyway so I dont really get to use it that much, but if I had a choice I would prefer to use gmail over any other webmail provider as I find it easy to use and navigate unlike the vast majority of others.

thats just my opinion and no doubt somebody will come along and say gmail's interface is shite and such n such is much better.

Mostly I like that it does pop3. I rarely use the gmail interface. ;)

Yeah, love it. It's a must for leaving a tab with that page to be open in Firefox. Always. Love its live refreshing. I get a lot of e-mails and Gmail keeps me up to speed.

I love Gmail. The interface is fine with a little time getting used to it. It's pretty "busy," but I've seen much worse.

Love gmail, but as said above, I rarely use the actual web interface. I have 8 seperate gmail accounts and an inbox.com account all using pop3, so I don't have time to check a ton of different accounts via Firefox! :D

I like Gmail better than anything else. However, its seems like they are switching it up every couple of months which is not necessarily a bad thing.

It's better than that other trash. The "Better Gmail" Firefox extension makes it better.;)

At home, I use an email client, because it's faster.

Back