do you have this adapter? also guild wars

russ722

[H]ard|Gawd
i need something that will go from my computer to a tv set with the red/white/yellow plugs.

i can offer either of these games for trade for it.

Hellgate london

Lord of the rings: the battle for the middle of the earth

What video card do you have, or what connector does it need to have on the other end? BTW, you won't find one with the yellow, red, and white connections, as the red and white plugs are for audio. My X1800XT came with a plug that has Svideo and the yellow connector on it, I had to get an adapter for my soundcard.

You'll need a 1/8" mini jack to y rca adapter for most normal sound cards.
If you already have the RCA Cables, this $2 adapter would be perfect.
http://www.ramelectronics.net/audio-video/adapters/rca-to-1-8-3-5mm-adapters/35-557/prod35557.html

For the video card, you'll need to make sure you have something OTHER Than just a VGA output.. You can buy a TV with VGA input, Buy a converter box to go from VGA to Composite (the yellow) ps. I DO NOT Recommend buying a conversion box because you are going backwards in technology, or UPGRADE Your video card. Most 'high end' video cards over the years offered composite output (the yellow) and if not composite, component output... A couple cards that had them GeForce 2 PRO, GeForce 3/4, The "Ti" series... Just about any 'hi end' card of ATI/Nvidia should have an adapter...

I would look for an old cheap video card.

ACTUALLY! I have a Geforce2 pro AGP 4x with the adapter for it still I believe. I'll sell it to you for $15 shipped if you want it.

Do you have have a PCI Express or AGP Motherboard? I have a Geforce6600 PCIx as well that I might sell..

hey
yea i have that 1/8 adapter . right now i have a gefroce 5200 with vga and s-video what i was looking for is something like this. or a svideo to composite would work .

14-102-609-07.jpg

Back