• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Do you have the Logitech MX Duo?

Do you have the MX Duo?

  • Yes, I have the MX Duo

    Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No, I don't have the MX Duo

    Votes: 8 24.2%

  • Total voters
    33

Add 'em

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 14, 2005
Messages
239
The Logitech Wireless MX Duo seems to be a pretty popular mouse and keyboard combo around here. I see it in a lot in pics posted on these boards. So...how many of you have the MX Duo? (I, for one, have it.)
 
I used to have the "wired" MX duo, an elite keyboard and a MX500
 
I had one, but have the corded Elite & MX1000 now.

parents have an MX Duo
girlfriend has an MX Duo
Brother has part of an MX Duo (keyboard didn't work, uses his ergo keyboard w/ the mx700)
 
I am quite satisfied with mine. I wasn't sure at first for gaming, but I've gotten used to it.
 
Add 'em said:
I am quite satisfied with mine. I wasn't sure at first for gaming, but I've gotten used to it.

I can't stand cordless mice for gaming! My combo is MX510 + Steelpad QcK + Logitech Elite, it's a dahm good combo for gaming!
 
I've got one with Russian script. ANd my father has one at his office. The mouse... aaaaah

'Tis truly the shit. They really hit it right with this thing, not much else compares.
 
dreadster said:
I can't stand cordless mice for gaming! My combo is MX510 + Steelpad QcK + Logitech Elite, it's a dahm good combo for gaming!

It's definitely quite a change from a corded mouse. The thing's pretty heavy.
 
MX700, although im using another logitech wireless keyboard, the black one is way too hard to read the keys in low light. Maybe ill learn how to type someday :p
 
Back
Top